For those of you who have been following… I switched my seed cycle with the full moon on Sunday. Now I will be taking out the flax and pumpkin seeds and replacing them in my morning fertility smoothie with sunflower and sesame seeds. I also chose to take out the pineapple sage and replace it with a few raspberries (its more pink and it seems like the flavors all work well together to me). I am a no-nonsense person when it comes to recipe posts and I hate having to scroll to get to the good stuff so….
Sunflower and Sesame Seed Cycle Fertility Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2-3 pieces of pineapple
- 5-6 red raspberries or blackberries
- 2 TBS of your seed cycle mix (pre-grind your seeds in your coffee grinder)
- Oatmilk (I like the Silk and Chobani brands)
- 1 scoop Orgain Organic Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- 4-6 fresh spearmint leaves (check out my podcast episode on how spearmint can benefit women with PCOS)
Put it all in the blender and enjoy!