One of the things I have been doing to help boost my fertility chances and to mitigate some of my PCOS side effects is to make fertility smoothies!
Because of adding seed cycling to my monthly routine, it’s important to know which part of the cycle you are in so you can add those seeds to your smoothie. Currently I am in my Flax and Pumpkin Seed Cycle but will be switching that up tomorrow (you change your seeds with every full and new moon to get your body back into its natural circadian rhythm.) I add them to my coffee grinder (specifically for gridding nuts, seeds and spices) and make about 2 Tablespoons all together to add to my smoothie.
There will be a more specific post on seed cycling later. So without further ado… here the recipe.
– 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
– 2 TBS Seed Cycle seeds (flax and pumpkin ground)
– 4-6 Fresh spearmint leaves
– Pineapple Sage leaves (if you have them)
– 1 scoop Orgain Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
– Pineapple core if you have some (I added this about 2-4 times this cycle, not every day.)
– 4-5 pieces Frozen Mango (do this on days you don’t have pineapple core)
– 1.5 cups of Oat Milk (or to cover the ingredient in your blender. I like Oat milk bc it blends very well.)
– Blend all ingredients together in a blender and enjoy!